GO2 Car Finance is the trading name of GO2 Financial Solutions Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 772441. GO2 Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in England and Wales (Company number 10597408). Registered office: Bank House, Market Square, Congleton, CW12 1ET. Licensed by the Information Commissioners Office (registration number ZA306370).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You are able to view and use the website at your own convenience and you do not have to provide any personal information if you do not wish to do so. However, we would refer you to the “Cookies” section below.
When you make an application for car finance with us we may ask you to supply “sensitive” personal information. This may include (but is not limited to) the following: –
Date of birth
Job title and description
National insurance number
Driving License number
Email address (if applicable)
Telephone number (home, mobile, work)
Details of bank account
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To enable you to access and use our services.
- To personalise and improve aspects of our services.
- For research purposes.
- To communicate with you, including some or all of the following;
- Sending you information about products/services which we think may be of interest to you – this may include new product launches, car loans/finance offers available and newsletters.
- Sending you loan quotes. We may also send that information to our agents/business associates/service providers such as credit brokers/finance companies.
- Sending you a confirmation email/text/telephone call relating to your quote. When you submit an application with us, you will automatically be sent confirmation of your application by email/text or SMS so that you have a record of it.
- To potentially pass on your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- To track sales, which may involve us sharing data with your product provider. Your product provider may also send us information they hold relating to the product(s) you have purchased for this purpose.
- To match our data with data from other sources – we may validate and analyse your information and, in some cases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party to ensure that the information we hold about you is as accurate and consistent. Further, this ensures that any marketing material that we send you is tailored and appropriate to your needs.
- You agree that we and, with your consent, other trusted third parties will be entitled to contact you via email, post, telephone, SMS, or by other electronic means such as via social and digital media, in relation to products, services and other offers that may interest you.
Whenever you provide us with personal information, where necessary we will seek your consent, and/or we will give you an opportunity to tell us you do not consent to the use and sharing of your information for marketing purposes. Unless you tell us otherwise, you are consenting to such use.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
When you complete an application, you consent to disclosing your personal information to the following: –
GO2 Financial Solutions Ltd and its agents/business associates/ and service providers in order to communicate with you, including sending you information about products/services which may be of interest to you, and in order to process an application.
- To provide information to the Financial Conduct Authority and/or other regulatory/governing bodies, for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
- In accordance with data protection & privacy law. We may also disclose information about you (including electronic identifiers such as IP addresses) and/or access your account;
- if required or permitted to do so by law
- if required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Competition and Markets Authority or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency
- If necessary, in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
- In connection with the sale or potential sale of all or part of our business;
If we reasonably believe false/inaccurate information has been provided and fraud is suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
WHO MIGHT OUR ASSOCIATES SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Some of our agents/business associates/service providers will use your personal information to assess your circumstances (including information about any third party who is named on the application) and verify the information you have provided before providing a quote to you. Some may carry out checks with fraud prevention and credit reference agencies. Both public data (e.g. the Electoral Roll/County Court Judgements/Bankruptcy Orders) and private data (e.g. your personal credit history) may also be checked. Some providers may also carry out checks against data they already hold on you, (or is held by the company whose brand they administer the product for, or members of their group of companies) such as data from existing products, account data, data from previous product transactions, and share this with lenders in order to determine the outcome of your application. If providers carry out these searches, a record of the search will appear on your credit report.
Unless you the customer states otherwise we will contact you via means of telephone, email, post, SMS automated messages or text to provide information/alerts relating to our products/services. We may also receive personal information/data from third parties, which enables us to offer identified potential customers certain products and services, who have expressed interest in our products and services. Any information/data obtained from third parties is checked in regard to accuracy and we will endeavour to check your information with you on occasion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information we have on record for you is kept up to date and correct. If you do require any of your information to be updated then please contact us via email or post as detailed on our website as soon as possible, so we can ensure it is corrected.
HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU AND HOW YOU MAY CONTACT US
We may contact you via telephone, email, post, SMS automated messages or text with offers of products/services or information that may be of interest to you.
You may contact us by email telephone post or text using the address and numbers listed on our website. If you contact us via the listed telephone number then your call may be recorded for training, quality, monitoring and regulatory purposes. This enables us to continuously review and improve our customer service.
Website terms and conditions of use
What are cookies?
EU Privacy Law requires that we provide you with information about our cookies so that you can make an informed decision about whether you want to allow us to continue using them while you browse our site. A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer or device. They contain data specific to that user and website and can be accessed via the web server or the user’s computer. This means the server can provide a web page which is bespoke to the user or can carry information across from one visit to the website to subsequent visits. Cookies can also be used to identify you every time you revisit a website. For more information about cookies you can visit many sites including www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that, as such websites are not owned or operated by Go2 Car Finance, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
Cookies help us to (but not limited to):
- understand browsing habits on our site;
- understand the number of visitors to the site and the pages visited
There are different types of Cookies
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser or mobile application – these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer or device either until you delete them, or they expire/your browser deletes them, based on the duration period contained within the cookie file. Every time you visit Go2carfinance.co.uk, you will be kept signed in for a further 90 days. By using the service, you consent to us using cookies.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that if you decide to block or delete our cookies, you will not be able to benefit from the full range of our services and this may affect the performance of our site on your system.
What Types of Cookies are Used?
Here’s a list of the main types of cookies Go2carfinance.co.uk use, and what we use them for. We’ve described them in accordance with the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around and operate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like online applications, cannot be provided. Because these cookies are strictly necessary, we do not need to ask for your consent to use them.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. Some of these are analytics cookies, set using third party web analytics software. These allow us to understand more about how our website is used and helps us to improve the way it works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Also for example, like many companies we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not affect your privacy. It is only used to improve how a website works. We might also use these cookies to highlight products or services which we think will be of interest to you based on your use of our website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They can record your visit to a website, the pages you visited, and the links you followed. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
By using Go2carfinance.co.uk website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
If you would like to opt out of future contact from GO2 Financial Solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where your details will be removed from any future marketing campaigns.
Please note that it is your responsibility to check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on the site is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts.
We always aim to be fair and honest, so if you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we want to hear about it so that we can aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. Should you wish to make a complaint, you can do so as follows:
By Post: Complaints Department, GO2 Financial Solutions Ltd, Bank House, Market Square, Congleton, CW12 1ET
By Phone: 01260 633123
By Email: email@example.com
Once we receive your complaint, we will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible. In most cases we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 3 working days. We must point out however that we have a maximum of 8 weeks, starting from the date which we receive the complaint from you, to provide you, as the complainant, with a final response. If we require more time to investigate a complaint, we will contact you within the eight-week period to inform you of this and ask for your agreement to extend this period. A final response will then be sent to you by the conclusion of the agreed time extension.
Our final response will:
- Provide you with a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of our investigation and our final view on the issues raised.
- State whether we acknowledge there has been a fault on the part of our business.
- If deemed necessary, provide details of any offer to settle the complaint.
- Explain your right as a consumer to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with our response.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will send you a full copy of our complaints process.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, you have the right as a consumer, to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, within six months of the date of our final response letter (a copy of which they may ask you to send to them). The Ombudsman is a free and impartial service for resolving disputes between consumers and financial services institutions and their contact details are as follows:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Web site: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Tel: 0300 123 9123
You can also report any relevant concerns to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number.